Want great tips for the Family?

I write for The Examiner.com and would love to have you stop by and read my articles at:

Monday, November 17, 2008

It's time for The BLACK FRIDAY SALE!!



You are invited to attend by phone or email…

The Annual BLACK FRIDAY SALE!!!!

When: 6 am to 1 pm on Friday, November 26th

Where: at the click of your mouse (not the kind that squeaks and has a tail) or the push of a few buttons on your phone.

What: An annual Customer Appreciation Sale where you’ll receive discounts on products and the opportunity to win a piece of Cookware!

How do I participate?
You can log onto www.pamperedchef.biz/lisahuber to VIEW products (and great Christmas gift ideas). DO NOT ORDER there. (you’ll miss out on the discounts since it can take up to 24 hours to notify me) You may place your order by phone @ 765-661-6807 (leave a message with the products you want and the time you called) or email at pcheflisa@gmail.com. A response will come later from me with your total.



What are the deals?
Discounts: 

6-7:59 - 20% discount 

8-9:59 - 15% discount 

10-11:00 - 10% discount 

11:01 - 1 pm 5% discount 


I'll be giving away a piece of Executive Cookware as my drawing this year. I will also be giving out a few other random prizes throughout the morning, so you'll have several chances to win. 


Here's how to rack up the tickets for that drawing: 

Join my team (follow the link on my website) - 10 tickets Book a December Party (any kind counts)- 10 tickets 

Book a January party - 8 tickets 


Set an appointment to talk about how a PC business could work for you - 8 tickets 


Refer a friend (they must mention your name) - 5 tickets each 


$200 order - 8 tickets 

$100 order - 5 tickets 

$75 order - 3 tickets 

$50 order - 2 tickets 

Place an order - 1 ticket 


Pay by credit/debit card - 1 ticket

For great gift ideas, visit:
https://www.pamperedchef.com/images/cc/us/pdf/holidaydisplaycards.pdf

No comments: