Want great tips for the Family?

I write for The Examiner.com and would love to have you stop by and read my articles at:

Sunday, June 01, 2008

Me - In the Paper!

This morning I was working at church when a friend came up to me and said I was in the paper. Lilly was standing next to me, so I thought she was talking about Lilly (that happened one other time), but she said, "No, it's you." I asked what for. She said it was for a Training Academy that I attended. Then, I remembered I had sent in a press release a week or so ago! LOL!

So, here is what it said so you can all enjoy it too! (http://www.chronicle-tribune.com/articles/2008/06/01/business/doc4841c1afb202c596339176.txt)

Huber attends training academy

Pampered Chef Director Lisa Huber had the honor of attending New Director Academy in Addison, Ill., where she was trained on how to build her business by training her Pampered Chef team.

The Pampered Chef invited Huber to attend New Director Academy to be trained on how to be a better leader, trainer and recruiter. Training included goal setting, recruiting, organizing a schedule, training new consultants, leading a team to grow successful businesses of their own, and how to plan a successful meeting.

Huber was one of approximately 100 consultants from around the country to join in the academy. This is the second time New Director Academy has been offered and by far the largest amount of directors at-tending.

“I feel much more qualified and ready to lead my team after attending the academy,” Huber said.

Huber has been with The Pampered Chef for six and a half years and currently has a team of eight people serving customers with her.

Call Huber, 661-6807, e-mail pcheflisa@gmail.com or visit www.pamperedchef.biz/lisahuber.

My only regret is that I forgot to send a picture with it! OOPS!

No comments: